Ibanez AX120 - Baltic Blue Metallic
The AX120electric guitar features a basswood body, maple neck, and treated Jatoba fingerboard, offering great tonal diversity. A pair of Classic Elite humbucking pickups delivers solid warm humbucking tone in the neck position while offering hot, crisp midrange bite for lead playing in the bridge. An electronics package with two volume controls, two tone controls, and a 3-way toggle switch also provides many sonic options for shaping your own unique style and approach.
The AX120 offers some quality appointments, including a tortoiseshell pickguardwith white block inlay that gives it a classic appearance. The AX120'slightweight, double-cutaway body also allows you to go as far up the neck asyou like, throwing open the doors to sonic exploration. The 2-volume, 2-tonecontrol setup gives you all kinds of tonal versatility, and the Full Tune IIIbridge offers stellar intonation and sustain.
- Basswood body and maple neck offer great tone
- Jatoba fingerboard feels great and responds beautifully
- Classic Elite humbucking pickups deliver solid warm humbucking tone
- Double-cutaway body allows you to go as far up the neck as you like
- 2 volume, 2 tone control setup, and 3-way toggle switch provide many sonic options
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: AXDoublecut
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Color: Baltic Blue Metallic
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: AX Neck
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Jatoba
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Blocks
- Number of Frets:22, Medium
- Scale Length:24.7"
- Nut Width:1.692"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Tailpiece: Quik Change III tailpiece
- Tuners: Ibanez machine heads
- Neck Pickup: Classic Elite Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Classic Elite Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone Switching 3-way toggle pickup switch