Martin DC-X2E Electric/Acoustic w/ Bag - Sitka/Rosewood
This Dreadnought sized model features a cutaway body with a Sitka spruce top and high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the DC-X2E Rosewood, making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: High-pressure Laminate
- Body Bracing: Scalloped X-bracing
- Neck Wood: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Select Hardwood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Closed Gear
- Bridge Material: Select Hardwood
- Nut/Saddle Material: White Tusq/White Corian
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: Fishman MX
- Strings: Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronze, .012-.054
- Case Included: Gig Bag