Taylor 814ce - Natural w/ Case
There's a reason why the 814ce is Taylor's most acclaimed guitar: With its blend of refined craftsmanship, richly textured sound and artful aesthetics, the 814ce represents everything that we stand for as guitar builders. East Indian rosewood back and sides, a Sitka spruce top and V-Class bracing produce a lush response with warm lows, pristine trebles and a slightly scooped midrange, leaving space in the mix for vocals or other instruments. Ideal for flatpicked lead lines, strumming, delicate fingerpicking and everything in between, this Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric boasts a versatile character that translates beautifully in amplified settings through the ES2 pickup. A deluxe hardshell case keeps the 814ce safe wherever you take it.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing: V-Class
- Binding: Non-figured Maple
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Standard
- Radius: 15"
- Fingerboard Material: West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Element
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Smoked Nickel
- Bridge Material: West African Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Black Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: ES-2
- Strings: Elixir, .012-.053
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
We Also Recommend
Fender American Pofessional II Stratocaster HSS w/ Case - Roasted Pine