Breedlove Discovery Concert - Mahogany
Many discerning players love the focused, direct sound of single species all African mahogany guitars. Famously warm, with a unique mid-range clarity, such instruments, especially in smaller configurations like the versatile, comfortable and balanced Concert body, are favored by roots rockers and songwriters from Woody Guthrie and Bob Dylan right down to Jeff Tweedy and Valerie June. Breedlove’s new Discovery S Concert is Designed in Bend with earth-conscious, sonically superior EcoTonewood technology and features a delightfully fast, easy to play slim neck profile. A natural satin finish, highlighting the wood’s simple straight grain, make this a modern take on a classic guitar. Discover the Breedlove ECO Collection—where the guitar meets the forest.
- Body Type: Concert
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: African Mahogany
- Layered Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Natural satin
- Back & Side Finish: Natural Satin
- Fretboard: Ovangkol
- # Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Chrome Closed Gear
- Lower Bout Width: 15.37"
- Waist Width: 9"
- Upper Bout Width: 11.28"
- Body Length: 19.875"
- Body Depth: 3.58" (Neck) 4.2" (Tailblock)
- String Gauge: D'Addario EXP 16, D'Addario XT PB Light
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Binding: Black
- Inlay: Centered dots
- Case: N/A
- Scale Length: 25.3”
- Sound Hole: 3.94”
- Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.