Squier Classic Vibe '60s Jazzmaster - 3-Tone Sunburst
The Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazzmaster® is a faithful and striking homage to the iconic Fender favorite, producing undeniable Jazzmaster tone courtesy of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, a vintage-style tremolo system for expressive string bending effects, and a floating bridge with barrel saddles for solid string stability. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body MaterialPoplar
- Body FinishGloss Polyurethane
- Color 3-tone Sunburst
- Neck ShapeC
- Fingerboard MaterialIndian Laurel
- Fingerboard InlayPearloid Dots
- Number of Frets21, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.650"
- Nut MaterialBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece6-saddle Vintage-style with Non-locking Floating Vibrato
- TunersVintage Style
- Neck PickupFender Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge PickupFender Alnico Single-coil
- Controls2 x volume, 1 x master tone, Lead/Rhythm switch, 3-way pickup toggle, 2 x pickup thumbwheel controls