Epiphone Dove Studio - Violinburst
The Dove acoustic was first introduced at the legendary Gibson & Epiphone factory in Kalamazoo in 1962 and became one of the first acoustic guitars to become a recognized rock and roll classic. Now, both beginners and professionals can enjoy the classic sound of the Dove acoustically, or plugged in with the onboard Fishman electronics. Epiphone stands behind every guitar they make with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson Brands Customer Service. (Previously called Dove Pro)
- Top Wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Laminated Maple
- Binding: 5-ply black/white top binding
- Neck Wood: Hard Maple
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper D
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Parallelogram
- Number of Frets: 20, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic, 14:1 ratio
- Bridge Material: Indian Laurel
- Nut/Saddle Material: GraphTech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.68"
- Electronics: Fishman SoniTone
- Strings: Gibson Phosphor Bronze, .012-.053