Epiphone Flying V - Ebony
The Epiphone Flying V from the new Inspired by Gibson Collection recreates the ultra-rare 1958 classic with an a pair of Epiphone ProBucker™ humbuckers for that vintage tone, string-thru tailpiece, Epiphone Vintage Deluxe tuners, and the vintage ornament Epiphone logo on the headstock. This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson Original model also a rolled neck for a comfortable feel, GraphTech® NuBone™ nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS pots. Optional hardshell or EpiLite Case is available.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Ebony
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper C
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Nut Material: GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Flying V String-thru Tailpiece
- Tuners: Vintage Deluxe 18:1
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker 2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker 3 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickkup switch
- Strings:. 010-.046