Epiphone Inspired By Gibson ES-335 - Cherry
The ES-335 is Epiphone's version of the historic ES-335 that has been wowing guitar players all over the world for over six decades. From its inaugural appearance in 1958, the Gibson ES-335 set an unmatched standard. Our Epiphone ES-335 is no exception. It is simply one of the best deals today for guitar players who want the classic sound of an ES-335 at an accessible price. The ES-335 is crafted with a layered maple top, back, and sides coupled with a solid maple tone block to create the amazing sustain, warmth, and resonant tone that players crave in a semi-hollow instrument. Epiphone's Alnico Classic PRO Humbuckers deliver a wide range of vintage sounds while the rounded C neck profile is extremely comfortable and easy to play, and the headstock features the 60s style Kalamazoo shape.
- Body Material: Layered Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Cherry
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Rounded C
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stop Bar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Epiphone Deluxe
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Gibson, .010-.046