Epiphone Les Paul Modern - Vintage Sparkling Burgundy
The new "Inspired by Gibson" Epiphone Les Paul Modern incorporates many contemporary updates that players have embraced such as lighter-weight bodies and innovative slim taper neck with asymmetrical profiles. The neck/body joint features the new Modern contoured heel for effortless access to the highest frets as well as maximum sustain and stability. Upgrades include Ebony fretboard, Grover locking Rotomatic™ tuners, Graph Tech® nut, clear top hat knobs, and ProBucker™ pickups. The control assembly features the treble bleed circuit to keep your highs sparkling when turning your volume down, 3 push-pull pots to switch between the humbucker and the single-coil sounds, and phase switching for the most versatile and sonic variety. The new Gibson Les Paul modern is here to shape the sound for future generations.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Plain Maple veneer
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Sparkling Burgundy
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Asymmetrical SlimTaper
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Trapezoid
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Nut Material: GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: LockTone ABR Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Locking Rotomatic with Tulip buttons
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume (push/pull coil-split), 2 x tone (push/pull phase switch), 3-way toggle pickup switch