Epiphone Les Paul SL - Ebony
The Les Paul SL is a highly-affordable single coil Les Paul giving you fantastic, chimey tones.
The Les Paul SL was designed with beginner in mind. The lightweight poplar body means it's comfortable to play sitting or standing up. And the Slimtaper neck makes it a breeze for smaller hands to hold and play.
3- Way Pickup Selector
As with most Les Pauls, the SL has a 3-way pickup selector that lets use you choose which pickup is active. So you can get gritty bridge pickup sounds or lovely, warm neck pickup sounds. Or the best of both worlds by having both pickups on at once. This gives you a full-bodied tone with plenty of clarity.
This guitar has a beautiful matte satin finish which looks great on the body but more importantly, it feels great to play. The satin neck means your hands can fly up and down the fretboard with ease while you're learning to play.
- Epiphone’s Most Affordable Les Paul Ever!
- Ceramic Single Coil Pickups
- Slim, Lightweight Body Design
- Grover® Rotomatics Machine Heads
- Body Material: Poplar
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™-D profile
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Headstock: Epiphone "Clipped Ear"; "Les Paul Model" in gold; "Epiphone" logo in silver
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: "Bell" shaped; 2-layer; "SL" in white
- Fingerboard Radius: 14"
- Fingerboard Inlay: pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Binding: none
- Nut Artificial: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Premium Covered; 14:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone 650SCR™ Ceramic Single-Coil
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone 700SCT™ Ceramic Single-Coil
- Controls: 3-way pickup selector
- Master: Volume
- Master: Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Toggle Switch
- Knobs: Black ABS “Top Hat” knobs
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Adjustable, Intonated "Wrap Around" Stopbar Comb