Epiphone SG Muse - Radio Blue
A classic design gets the Muse treatment. The Epiphone SG Muse is all about sleek metallic finishes, super solid hardware and classic Alnico pickup tone.
Topped with a maple cap to apply the cool metallic paint job, the Muse SG is a different animal to what we’ve seen in the past from Epiphone. The instantly recognizable SG body shape remains untouched, but the custom ‘C’ shape mahogany neck is a welcome addition in enhancing playability and fretting hand comfort. It is hand-set and glued into the body and sports an Indian laurel fingerboard emblazoned with eye-catching pearloid trapezoid inlays.
In the hardware department, the Muse is equipped with a narrow 1.161” Graphtech nut, Grover tuners and LockTone bridge to tighten up on tuning stability.
Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers are inspired by legendary PAF pickups, characterized by their low output and sweet sustain. Open coil pickup styles tend to sound hotter than covered counterparts and add more heat, attack and directness to any tone.
Body & Neck
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Custom “C”
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Nut: 1.61” Graphtech
- Scale: 24.75
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Headstock: Small sloped dovewing
- Inlay: Trapezoid
Hardware & Electronics
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™
- Controls: 2 Volume w/coil splitting and treble bleed, 2-Tone with phase switching
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Knobs: Clear Speed Knobs with white numbers
- Bridge: LockTone
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Machine Heads: Premium die-cast