Fender CC60S Left Handed - Natural (Used)
*This is a used Fender CC60S Lefty in natural gloss finish. It's showing very little signs of wear and tear, and plays and sounds great.
The all-new CC-60S boasts upgraded features at an attractive price, including a solid spruce top, rolled fingerboard edges and a new ‘Easy-to-Play’ neck shape.
The CC-60S is an entry-level Classic Design model, and features mahogany back and sides.
The concert-sized body provides intimate, well balanced tone and a more comfortable feel for smaller-framed players.
A great choice for the budding singer-songwriter, the CC-60S shines with fingerpicking and strumming alike.Specifications
- Body Back Mahogany
- Body Sides Mahogany
- Body Top Solid Spruce
- Body Finish Gloss
- Body Shape Concert
- Body Binding Multiple Bracing Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material Mahogany
- Neck Binding 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish Gloss
- Neck Shape Fender 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets 20
- Fret Size Vintage
- Nut Material Crème Plastic
- Nut Width 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod Dual-Action
- Bridge Rosewood
- Bridge Pins White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard Black