Fender CC-60S Natural Left-Handed
The Fender CC-60S is an ideal acoustic guitar for beginners. Featuring a comfortable design and a balanced tone, all at an affordable price point, the CC-60S offers excellent value for money.
The CC-60S has a Concert shape which is towards the smaller end of acoustic body shapes. It’s a comfortable shape that doesn’t feel cumbersome to play, especially useful for players with smaller frames. The body shape provides a versatile sound that’s good for any style of playing but is particularly well-suited to fingerpicking. The body itself is made from laminate mahogany with a solid spruce top for a resonant and balanced tone.
The neck is made from mahogany and utilises Fender’s “Easy-To-Play” shape. The Easy-To-Play neck does what it says on the tin, it’s an accessible shape with rolled fingerboard edges that’s comfortable for beginner and experienced players alike. The 12” radius walnut fingerboard is smooth, natural-feeling, and easy to fret notes on.
- Body Back: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert
- Body Binding: Multiple
- Bracing: Quartersawn Scalloped "X"
- Rosette: CD Series Pearloid
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Fender® 'Easy-to-Play' shape with rolled fretboard edges
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Crème Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: 3mm Pearloid Dot
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action
- Bridge: Walnut
- Bridge Pins: White with Black Dots
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-Cast
- Pickguard: Black
- Strings: Fender® Dura-Tone® Coated 80/20 Bronze (.012-.052 Gauge)