Focusrite Scarlett 4i4 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface
Sitting on the desks of more musicians and producers than any other, the Focusrite Scarlett range of audio interfaces means studio-quality sound for all your instruments – and 4i4 is the interface of more. Capture more of your ever-expanding setup with more inputs, more outputs and more connectivity.
- Four balanced line inputs, for connecting synths or other line-level audio, and four balanced outputs, for monitoring and effects sends
- Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for miking up guitars or recording vocals
- Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
- Loopback, for grabbing a stereo feed of any combination of hardware inputs and software playback, no cables needed, for simple sampling, streaming or podcasting
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 4 x 4
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/Hi-Z), 2 x 1/4" (line)
- Analog Outputs: 4 x 1/4" (line out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x Type USB-C
- Software: Ableton Live Lite, Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite, Pro Tools First Creative Pack (PT First does not support 3rd party plug-ins)
- OS Requirements - Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements - PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later (Scarlett), Windows 10 v1809 or later (Pro Tools First)
- Bus Powered: Yes
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 1.87"
- Width: 7.28"
- Depth: 4.71"
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.
We Also Recommend
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Studio 3rd Gen Audio Interface Bundle w/ Headphones and Microphone