Godin 5th Avenue Kingpin II P90 - Cognac Burst
The 5th Avenue CW Kingpin features a Cutaway body design and the added sounds of two Godin Kingpin P90 single-coil pickups, which deliver all that classic vintage tone with presence, clarity, and a little attitude thrown in for good measure!
With the soul of a 1950s archtop, the 5th Avenue is a true vintage spirit of yesterday with today’s level of modern playability. With more projection & volume in the low/mids than traditional archtop acoustic guitars, the dynamically rich tone of the 5th Avenue makes this sophisticated instrument a dream to play but not a nightmare on your wallet. The Godin 5th Avenue Series now makes the dream of owning an affordable North American archtop a reality! From Alt-Country, Delta Blues, Slide, Jazz to Rock, the 5th Avenue can really deliver both acoustically and electrically.
Made from Canadian Wild Cherry, the body of the 5th Avenue features a molded arched top and back, as well as an adjustable bridge, classic F-holes, contoured high-gloss headstock, floating pickguard, and cream binding. Also, the rustic beauty of its Custom Polished Finish creates a gorgeous satin sheen reminiscent of the 19th century.
- Body Material:Canadian Wild Cherry
- Top Material:Laminated Canadian Wild Cherry
- Body Finish:Acrylic Lacquer
- Color:Cognac Burst
- Neck Material:Silver Leaf Maple, 16" Radius
- Neck Shape:Kingpin
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood, Set
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dot
- Number of Frets:21
- Scale Length:24.84"
- Nut Width:1.72"
- Nut Material:Tusq
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Graph Tech Tusq Bridge, Trapeze
- Tuners:High-ratio open geared nickel tuners
- Neck Pickup:Kingpin P90 Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Kingpin P90 Single-coil
- Controls:1 x Volume, 1 x Tone, 3-way switch
- Strings:EJ21 Jazz Light, (.012-.052)
- Case Included:Softshell Case