Gretsch G5422TG Electromatic Hollow Body Double-Cut w/ Bigsby - Snowcrest White
No nonsense, Electromatic hollow-body guitars are the perfect real, pure and powerful Gretsch instruments. They’re your next-step Gretsch—bold, dynamic and articulate, and crafted with essential Gretsch sound, style and playability.
Sleek yet aggressive, the G5422TG has a thinner, fully hollow build with a true Filter’Tron™ voice that captures the resonant hollow-body sound with a more present and chiming voice. Like all Electromatic guitars, it delivers the fearless and electrifying authenticity that has set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning. It’s the sound of honor itself—play proud.
Premium features include dual Black TopFilter'tron humbucking pickups, versatile upgraded controls including master volume treble bleed circuit, oversized bound F-holes and aged multi-ply body binding, smaller late-'50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech® NuBone™ nut, pearloid Hump Block inlays, and a Bigsby B60 vibrato tailpiece.
- Body Material: 5-ply Maple
- Top Material: 5-ply Arched Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Snow Crest White
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: U
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Hump Blocks
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.6"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: Graph Tech Tusq XL
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Adjusto-Matic Bridge with Secured Rosewood Base, Bigsby B60 Vibrato Tailpiece
- Tuners: Vintage-style Open Back
- Neck Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Black Top Filter'Tron Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel, .011-.049