Guild F-240E Acoustic/Electric - Natural
Jumbo shape at a player's price, the F-240E is an affordable tone cannon. Built with a solid spruce top, mahogany sides, and an arched mahogany back, the full-bodied and powerful voice of this Guild Jumbo provides guitarists with historically-Guild acoustic tone and voicing. Guild’s signature arched back design allows for enhanced volume and projection, long sustain, and a lush, full sound. The F-240E features Guild’s Fishman-designed AP-1 electronics, a pau ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, mother-of-pearl rosette, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and a satin polyurethane finish.
- Top Wood:Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood:Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Scalloped X-bracing
- Binding:Ivory ABS
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:C
- Fingerboard Material:Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Number of Frets:20
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Tuning Machines:Guild Butterbean
- Bridge Material:Pau Ferro
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone/Bone
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Electronics:Fishman Sonitone GT-1
- Strings:D'Addario, .012-.053