Guild OM-120 Acoustic w/ Gig Bag- Natural
This mid-sized orchestra shaped acoustic is equally suited for strumming and fingerpicking, and produces a sweet, balanced tone. The perfect choice for the versatile musician, the OM-120 features a solid African mahogany top and solid African mahogany back and sides. Other premium features include a bone nut and saddle and mother-of-pearl rosette. This model also has a 1¾” nut width on a vintage shaped Guild neck, iconic Chesterfield headstock emblem reminiscent of 1960s Guilds, period-correct tortoiseshell pickguard, and Guild’s new premium acoustic softshell case.
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Top Wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid African Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Binding: Black ABS
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: White ABS Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Medium High
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Guild Vintage Open Gear
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Strings: D'Addario, .012-.053
- Case Included: Gig Bag