Ibanez AF75 - Jet Blue Burst
This beautiful instrument features a nyatoh set neck; linden top, back, and sides; vintage-style F-holes; and an old-school look with modern tonal expressiveness. One particularly classy touch is the AF75's bound laurel fingerboard. Loaded with a pair of Classic Elite humbuckers, the Ibanez AF75 hollowbody is ready for any musical adventure.
Classic hollowbody design and tonewoods
True to form, the Ibanez AF75 is completely hollow. Its top, back, and sides are made of sonically lively, visually lovely linden. A set-in nyatoh neck and bound laurel fretboard contribute to the excellent playability of the AF75. String vibrations are transferred faithfully from the base of the ART-1 bridge to the linden top for optimal sound. At every point in the Ibanez AF75 build process, premium tonewoods are used to create the best-sounding guitar possible.
Sweet, singing Classic Elite humbuckers
Early hollowbody electric guitars had a wonderfully expressive tone that came with serious hum and feedback issues. That's why Ibanez and other guitar makers have developed special humbuckers, such as the Classic Elite series models. These special humbuckers preserve your AF75 hollowbody guitar's bite while ditching the 60Hz hum and other noise. What's more, Classic Elite humbuckers give the AF75 a unique musical character that you're sure to have fun with. The AF75's pickups use ceramic magnets for that sweet, singing tone associated with hollowbody guitars.
Fat hollowbody tone for any gig
Hollowbody guitars like the AF75 are used cross-genre in jazz, rockabilly, and many other styles of music. Hollowbodies have even been deployed in rock, fusion, and country settings.
- Traditional hollowbody design for fat, resonant tone
- Linden top, back, and sides offer classic hollowbody sounds and visual appeal
- Smooth-playing nyatoh Artcore AF set neck is comfortable and speedy
- Bound laurel fingerboard with 20 medium frets and pearl block inlays plays and looks great
- Perfect for a wide range of musical styles and playing techniques
- Warm hollowbody tones from a pair of Classic Elite humbuckers
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Hollowbody
- Body Shape: AF
- Body Material: Linden
- Top Material: Linden
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Jet Blue Burst
- Neck Material: Nyatoh
- Neck Shape: Artcore
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Acrylic Blocks
- Number of Frets: 20, Medium
- Scale Length: 24.7"
- Nut Width: 1.692"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ART-1 bridge with VT60 tailpiece
- Tuners: Ibanez Machine Heads
- Neck Pickup: Ibanez Classic Elite Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Ibanez Classic Elite Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: .010-.052