Ibanez GSR200 Bass - Pearl White
Big Low End, Smaller Size
Is your bass too heavy? Is it too big? The Ibanez GSR200 Bass series offers great low end and still keeps its size and weight down. This model of the famed Sound Gear series offers a compact body and smaller neck to help alleviate those neck and back problems. You get the best of both worlds with one J-style pickup and one P-style pickup, both bringing their recognizable tone to your fingertips. The active PHAT-II bass boost adds additional low end to your sound. Keep the band thumping all night long with the Ibanez GSR200 Bass.
- Number of Strings: 4
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Shape: SR
- Body Material: Agathis
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Pearl White
- Neck Material: Maple, Bolt-on
- Neck Shape: GSR4
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Jatoba
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.614"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: B10
- Middle Pickup: POWERSOUND P Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: POWERSOUND J Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone, 1 x Phat II EQ
- Strings: .045-.105
- Manufacturer Part Number: GSR200PW