Jackson JS32DKA Dinky Arch Top - Bright Blue
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32 DKA has a poplar body with arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and a 12”-16” compound-radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
The JS32 DKA also features white neck binding and all-black hardware including a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and die-cast tuners.
- Body Material:Poplar
- Body Finish:Satin
- Color:Bright Blue
- Neck Material:1-piece Maple
- Neck Shape:Speed
- Radius:12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material:Amaranth
- Fingerboard Inlay:Pearloid Sharkfin
- Number of Frets:24, Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double-locking Tremolo
- Tuners:Jackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup:Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:NPS, .009-.042