Jackson JS32DKA-M Dinky Arch Top - Snow White
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ Arch Top JS32 DKA-M features a poplar body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top, bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel.
Powered by direct mount dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, the JS32 DKA -M also features a three-way blade switch, single volume and tone controls, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® licensed double-locking tremolo bridge, standard strap buttons and sealed die-cast tuners.
- Body Material:Poplar
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Color:Snow White
- Neck Material:1-piece Maple
- Neck Shape:Speed
- Radius:12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material:Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay:Black Sharkfin
- Number of Frets:24, Jumbo
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.685"
- Nut Material:Floyd Rose Locking
- Bridge/Tailpiece:Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double-Locking Tremolo
- Tuners:Jackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup:Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Jackson Sealed High-output Humbucker
- Controls:1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:NPS, .009-.042