Jackson JS32T Rhoads - White/Black Bevels
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.The JS Series Rhoads JS32T has a poplar body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius fully bound amaranth fingerboard creates the ideal playing surface for fat riffs and easy chording near the black plastic nut while gradually flattening in the upper registers for lightning-quick solos and wide bends without fear of fretting out.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth. The neck position delivers bright highs while the bridge adds plenty of crunchy distortion that can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls. Enjoy accurate string action and spacing and improved sustain, courtesy the Jackson compound radius compensated TOM-style bridge, which perfectly matches the fingerboard’s radius.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: White with Black Bevels
- Neck Material: 1-piece Maple
- Neck Shape: Speed
- Radius: 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Amaranth
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Number of Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: Black Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Jackson Tune-O-Matic Style Adjustable String-through Body
- Tuners: Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High-output Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way blade pickup switch