Jackson KVXMG King V - Slime Green
X Series guitars are loaded with purebred Jackson DNA—including fantastic tone and ultra-fast playability—along with unbelievable value for 21st century guitarists.
The Jackson X Series King V™ KVXMG has a poplar body, through-body maple neck and bound 12"-16" compound-radius laurel fingerboard that curves more dramatically at the nut for easy chording and flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Active EMG® 85 (neck) and 81 (bridge) humbucking pickups deliver well-balanced tone with tight bass, glassy mids and crunching highs. Other fine features include Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo, 24 jumbo frets, and three-way toggle switch.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Slime Green with Black Bevels
Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Speed Neck
- Radius: 12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets: 24, Jumbo Nickel
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose Special Locking
Bridge/Tailpiece: Floyd Rose Special Locking Tremolo
- Tuners: Jackson Sealed Die-cast
Neck Pickup: EMG 85 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81 Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
Strings: NPS, .009-.042