Jackson MAHJS32 Rhoads - Natural
The Jackson JS Series Rhoads MAH JS32 puts the high-performance, offset V-shaped axe that started it all in your hands at a budget-friendly price. Built around a lightweight, resonant mahogany body, the Rhoads MAH JS32 is teeming with heavy metal attitude. And it sounds just as aggressive, thanks to its high-output ceramic humbuckers. Plug into your favorite high-gain amplifier, and you’ll be flying high with thick, punchy chords and biting, sizzling leads. What’s more, the Rhoads MAH JS32’s graphite-reinforced neck and fat-fretted, compound-radius amaranth fingerboard enable you to unleash absolute fury without fretting out. Up for some whammy bar abuse? If that’s the case, the Rhoads MAH JS32’s licensed Floyd Rose tremolo is guaranteed to send you over the mountain. The JS Series Rhoads MAH JS32 includes an attractive satin natural finish and head-turning gold hardware.
- Number of Strings6
- Body TypeSolidbody
- Body ShapeJS Series Rhoads
- Body MaterialMahogany
- Body FinishSatin
- Neck MaterialMaple
- Neck ShapeSpeed Neck
- Neck JointBolt-on
- Radius12"-16" compound
- Fingerboard MaterialAmaranth
- Fingerboard InlayPearloiid Sharkfins
- Number of Frets24, Jumbo
- Scale Length25.5"
- Nut Width1.6875"
- Nut MaterialPearloid Sharkfins
- Bridge/TailpieceFloyd Rose Double-locking Tremolo
- TunersJackson Sealed Die-cast
- Neck PickupJackson High-output Humbucker
- Bridge PickupJackson High-output Humbucker
- Controls1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching3-way toggle pickup switch