Martin 000-15M StreetMaster w/ Bag
Martin Guitar has expanded their popular solid mahogany 15 Series with a respectful nod to the working musician. The 000-15M StreetMaster® model is built to the same specifications as the 000-15M model but Martin has added a beautifully distressed satin finish. The StreetMaster® is perfect for your next gig, whether it be at the historic Ryman Theater or a day of busking in the big city. Enjoy the look and feel of a well-worn instrument with the limited lifetime warranty and the superb playability of a brand new guitar. The 15 Series StreetMaster® models come with a gig bag making them ready to hit the streets!
- Colour: Distressed Burst
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood: Solid Mahogany
- Body Bracing: X brace
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval, Standard Taper
- Radius: 16"
- Fingerboard Material: Katalox
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Diamonds and Squares
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Golden Age Relic Nickel open gear
- Bridge Material: Katalox
- Nut/Saddle Material: Bone/Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Strings: Lifespan 2.0 92/8 Phosphor Bronze, .012-.054
- Case Included: Gig Bag