PRS SE Standard 24 w/ Bag - Vintage Cherry
Perfect as a first guitar or the last guitar you’ll ever need, the PRS SE Standard 24 faithfully recreates the foundational design of the Custom 24, PRS’s flagship model, with all-mahogany body construction. This guitar features classic PRS appointments, including a 24-fret maple neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, 85/15 “S” pickups, and the PRS patented molded tremolo, resulting in a guitar that handles well and sounds as good plugged straight into an amp as it does run through a pedal board.
The SE Standard 24 is a modern instrument with a powerful voice for players who demand a rock-solid, reliable guitar.
“With so many aspiring players struggling to stick with guitar past the first year, we knew we wanted to deliver an affordable quality guitar that players didn’t have to fight. We want the guitar to inspire you to play; it can’t be something you have to worry about staying in tune or simply working right," said Jack Higginbotham, COO, PRS Guitars. "So while the [SE] Standards are our most affordable instruments yet, that doesn’t mean we compromised on tone, versatility, playability, or reliability, We’re very proud to offer these guitars to the world.”
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Vintage Cherry
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Pattern Wide Thin
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 10"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: PRS Birds
- Number of Frets: 24, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: Synthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece: PRS Molded Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Designed
- Neck Pickup: PRS 85/15 "S" Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: PRS 85/15 "S" Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Switching: 3-way blade pickup switch
Strings: D'Addario, .009-.042
- Case Included: Gig Bag
We Also Recommend
Fender American Professional II Stratocaster - 3-Color Sunburst, Maple