Schecter SGR Banshee 6 - Satin Walnut w/bag
With no gain too heavy, and no treble too sharp, the Banshee is a perfect match to almost any playing environment, in the studio or live on stage.
Schecter are known world wide for their modern construction and flawless electrics, and Banshee range raises the bar further once more, made from a solid basswood body and rosewood neck, the Banshee range are built from the ground up for versatility and playability.
- Model Name: Banshee-6 SGR by Schecter
- Item Number: 3851
- Guitar Color Shown: Walnut Satin
- Tuners: Schecter
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Material: Maple
- Inlays: Offset/Reverse Dots
- Scale: 25.5" (648mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 14" (355mm)
- Nut: Graphite
- Nut Width: 1.653" (42mm)
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Guitar Colors: Walnut Satin
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Basswood
- Bridge: Schecter Custom Hardtail w/ String Thru Body
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Bridge Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Neck Pickup: Schecter Diamond Plus
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: .009-.042
Topped with a walnut satin finish to help bring out the prestigious musician inside of all of us!