Squier Classic Vibe 60's Jazz Bass - Black
A tribute to the decade of its birth, the Classic Vibe ‘60s Jazz Bass® combines the luxurious playability that made it famous with the versatility and massive tone of its dual Fender-Designed alnico single-coil pickups. Player-friendly features include a slim, comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile with an easy-playing 9.5”-radius fingerboard and narrow-tall frets, as well as a vintage-style bridge with threaded saddles. This throwback Squier model also features 1960s-inspired headstock markings, rich-looking nickel-plated hardware and a slick vintage-tint gloss neck finish for an old-school vibe.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: Black
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 20, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 34"
- Nut Width: 1.5"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 4-saddle Vintage-style with Threaded steel saddles
- Tuners: Vintage-style
- Neck Pickup: Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Alnico Single-coil
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone
- Strings: NPS, .045-.105