Squier Mustang HH - Imperial Blue
Designed for players seeking an affordable, stylish and versatile instrument, the Bullet® Mustang® HH is a tonal powerhouse that punches above its weight. Highlights include a thin and lightweight body, an easy-to-play “C”-shaped neck profile and a short 24” scale length that is great for small hands. This model also boasts a pair of humbucking pickups with three-way switching for sonic variety, and a 6-saddle hardtail bridge for reliable tuning stability.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Color: Imperial Blue
- Neck Material: 1-piece Maple
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 6-saddle Modern Hardtail bridge
- Tuners: Sealed Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: Standard Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x volume, 1 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch