Taylor 214ce Plus w/ Gig Bag - Natural
Sporting an elevated set of visual appointments to set it apart from its standard counterpart, the 214ce Plus offers an appealing blend of tonal richness, power and versatility. A solid spruce top over layered rosewood back and sides generates a punchy midrange with remarkable clarity and balance, adaptable across different genres and playing styles. The Taylor Neck makes it easier to hold notes and chords, and the Venetian cutaway provides access to the guitar's high register. The full-body gloss finish and black binding help give the 214ce Plus a stage-ready aesthetic, and with the built-in ES2 electronics, you're all set for amplified situations. This model includes a durable AeroCase that's less than one-third the weight of a hardshell case.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Body Bracing: Forward Shifted
- Binding: Black
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Italian Acrylic Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Nickel
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: NuBone/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Electronics: ES-2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Lights
- Case Included: Softshell Case