Taylor 314ce - Natural w/ Case (Serial: 1201033048)
Among the most popular Taylor models and one of the best-selling U.S.-made acoustic guitars on the market, the 314ce offers a quintessentially Taylor experience with all-solid tonewoods and an accommodating feel. This Grand Auditorium boasts back and sides of solid sapele paired with a Sitka spruce top, producing a punchy, shimmering midrange, along with a warm, woody low-end character to balance the vibrant treble range. The V-Class bracing scheme adds a boost to power and sustain, and the always-comfortable Taylor neck makes for a smooth feel for any playing style. With straightforward appointments to preserve its workhorse personality, ES2 electronics and a hardshell case, the 314ce is the ultimate Swiss-army-knife guitar.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Sapele
- Body Bracing: V-class Bracing with Relief Rout
- Binding: Black Plastic
- Neck Wood: Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material: West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Taylor Nickel, 17:1 ratio
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: Black Graphite/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.75"
- Electronics: ES2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case Included: Hardshell Case
- Body Length: 20"
- Body Width: 16"
- Body Depth: 4.62"