Used Takamine GY11ME-NS Parlor Acoustic/Electric - Mahogany
*This is a used Takamine GY11ME-NS in very condition. It's showing very little signs of wear and tear, and still looks and sounds great!
This cool all-mahogany New Yorker sized Takamine is great for acoustic blues, fingerstyle guitar, or roots music. The low gloss natural satin finish adds a great old-school vibe to the instrument, as well as the slot headstock. Like all Takamine guitars, the transition to the stage is made effortless with the addition of Takamine’s own TP-4T electronics, complete with an equalizer and chromatic tuner built-in.
- Body Shape: Parlor
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Satin
- Top Wood: Mahogany
- Back & Sides Wood: Mahogany
- Body Bracing: Quartersawn X-bracing
- Binding: Black ABS
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Soft "C" profile
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Tuning Machines: Gold tuners with amber knob
- Bridge Material: Laurel
- Nut/Saddle Material: Composite nut
- Nut Width: 1.673"
- Electronics: Takamine TP-4T preamp, built-in tuner
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 light
- Body Length: 19"
- Body Width: 14" lower bout
- Body Depth: 4"