Vox VX50AG Acoustic Amplifier
The compact and lightweight VX series of amps is joined by a new 50W model for acoustic guitar, featuring Nutube, the new vacuum tube. With an uncolored, honest, and flat sound, it delivers beautifully rich sound that covers everything from detailed nuances to powerful strokes. Since it also provides a mic jack, it can be easily carried to a live event for a complete single-unit setup. It’s also useful for on-stage monitoring. The color scheme features an organic earth color.
- Type: Solid State Amp with Korg VFD NuTube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 50W
- Speakers: 1 x 8" Coaxial speaker with tweeter
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x XLR (mic), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (direct out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- EQ: 3-band EQ (ch 1), 2-band EQ (ch 2)
- Reverb: Yes
- Effects: Chorus
- Preamp Tubes: Korg Nutube (VFD triode)
- Power Source: 19V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 12.32"
- Width: 13.94"
- Depth: 8.19"
- Weight: 9 lbs.