Fender American Vintage II 1951 Telecaster w/ Case - Butterscotch
The Fender American Vintage II 1951 Telecaster features an ash body finished in Butterscotch Blonde to capture the tone and look of the original. The substantial ‘51 “U”-shaped hard rock maple neck plays like a dream with a 7.25” radius fingerboard and vintage tall frets. Characteristic of production in 1951, 12th fret face-dot spacing is narrow and the sole Phillips-head fastener on the guitar is at the truss rod nut. The triple brass saddle bridge, single-line “Fender Deluxe” tuners and Pure Vintage '51 Telecaster pickups deliver classic twang and authentic Fender style.
The instruments in the American Vintage II series are direct descendants of the original Fenders: designed for players with a fine appreciation for vintage Fender tone and feel and built with unmatched quality, down to the last screw. These are Fender electrics in their purest form: Fender American Vintage II, the stuff of legends.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Neck Material: 1-piece Maple
- Neck Shape: 1951 U
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: Black Dots
- Number of Frets: 21, Vintage Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.650"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Pure Vintage 3-saddle Tele with Brass Barrel Saddles
- Tuners: Fender Deluxe Pure Vintage
- Neck Pickup: Pure Vintage '51 Single-coil Tele
- Bridge Pickup: Pure Vintage '51 Single-coil Tele
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching: 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case