PRS SE Custom 24 w/ Bag - Black Gold Sunburst
The SE Custom 24 brings the original PRS design platform to the high-quality, more affordable SE line up of instruments. Played by internationally touring artists, gigging musicians, and aspiring players, the SE Custom 24 features a maple top, mahogany back, wide thin maple neck, rosewood fretboard with bird inlays, and the PRS patented molded tremolo bridge. Its versatile sounds come from the 85/15 “S” pickups paired with a volume, push/pull tone control, and 3-way blade pickup selector.
The SE Custom 24 is a modern classic with roadworthy durability, addictive playability, and wide array of tones, making it a perfect workhorse guitar.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Black Gold Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 10"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: PRS Birds
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Nut Material: Synthetic/Bronze powder blend
- Bridge/Tailpiece: PRS Molded Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Designed
- Neck Pickup: PRS 85/15 "S" Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: PRS 85/15 "S" Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull coil-split)
- Switching: 3-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: D'Addario, .009-.042
- Case Included: Gig Bag