Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Alpine White
The new Les Paul Custom is part of Epiphone’s Inspired by Gibson Collection and honors the 1950s classic designed by Mr. Les Paul himself in 1954 as the “tuxedo” version of his groundbreaking solid body masterpiece. Featuring the traditional Custom bound all-mahogany body, 60s SlimTaper neck profile, ebony fingerboard with block inlays, gold Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stop Bar tailpiece, a pair of critically acclaimed Epiphone ProBucker humbuckers, and Custom split-diamond inlay on the headstock. This Epiphone Inspired by Gibson model also has the 60s style Kalamazoo headstock, rolled neck for a comfortable feel, Graph Tech NuBone nut, era-appropriate wiring, and CTS pots. Optional hardshell or EpiLite Case is available.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Alpine White
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Blocks
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Nut Material: GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: LockTone ABR Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic 18:1
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: .010-.046