Epiphone Les Paul Standard 60s - Bourbon Burst
Hearkening back to 1960s-era Les Pauls, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard ’60s brims with vintage character and legendary rock ‘n’ roll vibe. Its resonant mahogany body is harmonically rich, and the gorgeous AA flame maple top is full of clarity, punch, and snap. The Slim Taper ’60s C profile neck is exceedingly comfortable, makes chording easy, and is perfect for pulling out buttery lead lines. Packed with Alnico ProBucker pickups, the Epiphone Les Paul Standard ’60s has the bite and swagger that made Les Pauls a staple of ’60s classic rock and blues. Premium appointments include Grover Rotamatic machine heads, LockTone ABR Tune-o-matic bridge, and high-quality CTS electronics for an upscale Les Paul experience at a super-friendly price.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: Les Paul Standard '60s
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Bourbon Burst
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper '60s C
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Nut Material: GraphTech
- Bridge/Tailpiece: LockTone ABR Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic 18:1 ratio
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch
Strings: Gibson, .010-.046
- Case/Gig Bag: Sold Separately