Epiphone Les Paul Standard 60s - Iced Tea
The Les Paul™ Standard 60s models from Epiphone’s new Inspired by Gibson™ Collection recreate the sound of 1960s era Les Pauls. Featuring a classic mahogany body with a maple cap, Grover® tuners, and powered by ProBucker™ humbuckers with CTS® potentiometers. Epiphone’s long friendship with Mr. Les Paul began in 1940 when Les built one of the world’s first solid body electric guitars while working nights at the original Epiphone factory in Manhattan. Les’ first solid body guitar, nicknamed “the Log”, would go on to inspire the Les Paul Standard, which many consider the greatest electric guitar ever made.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Colour: Iced Tea
Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: SlimTaper '60s C
- Neck Joint: Set Neck
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Trapezoids
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.692"
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
Bridge/Tailpiece: LockTone ABR Tune-o-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic, 18:1 ratio
Neck Pickup: ProBucker-2 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker-3 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 2 x tone
- Switching: 3-way toggle pickup switch
Strings: Gibson, .010-.046