Fender Acoustasonic 40 Amplifier
The Acoustasonic 40 amplifier offers portable amplification for acoustic-electric guitar and microphone. It’s a simple, flexible “grab and go” solution for a variety of musical performance and basic public address applications, and it can also be used as an onstage monitor when combined with a PA system.
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 40W
- Speakers: 2 x 6.5" speakers with whizzer cones
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux)
- Outputs: 1 x XLR (line out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8"
- EQ: 3-band EQ
- Reverb: Digital Hall Reverb
- Construction Material: Plywood with brown textured vinyl
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 11"
- Width: 15"
- Weight: 16.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 2314200000