Fender American Professional II Stratocaster - 3-Color Sunburst, Maple
The American Professional II Stratocaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
The Fender American Pro II Stratocaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Color: 3-Color Sunburst
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: Deep C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Cold-rolled Steel Block
- Tuners: Fender Standard Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 2 x tone (push/push add neck), 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, .009-.042
- Case Included: Hardshell Case