Fender American Professional II Stratocaster - Olympic White, Maple
The Fender American Professional II Stratocaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Colour: Olympic White
- Neck: Maple
- Neck Shape: Deep C
- Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 1.685"
- Nut Material: Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Cold-rolled Steel Block
- Tuners: Fender Standard Die-cast
- Neck Pickup: Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Middle Pickup: Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 2 x tone (push/push add neck), 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, .009-.042
- Case Included: Hardshell Case