Fender CD-60 V3 Acoustic w/ Case - Natural
If you're a beginning guitar player, the best choice you can make is getting a guitar with a sound and feel that will inspire you to keep playing. The CD-60 is a genuine Fender that is affordable and comes in three great-looking finishes to match your style. It provides nicely balanced tone and plenty of volume thanks to its dreadnought body style and spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing. The CD-60 is also an excellent choice for veteran players who need an inexpensive second dreadnought model, and it includes a hard-shell case for safe and convenient transport.
- Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Top Wood: Laminated Spruce
- Back & Sides Wood: Laminated Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Nato
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Neck Shape: Fender 'Easy to Play'
- Number of Frets: 20, Rolled Fretboard Edges
- Scale Length: 25.3"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast
- Bridge Material: Walnut
- Nut/Saddle Material: Plastic
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 880L, .012-.052
We Also Recommend
Fender American Vintage II 1951 Tele - Butterscotch (Serial: V2324738)
Fender American Ultra Strat Mocha Burst Maple w/ Case (Serial: US23054055)
Fender American Professional II Strat Roasted Pine Maple w/Case (Serial: US23034779)