Gretsch G9240 Alligator Round-Neck Resonator
Whether you play chunk rhythm, fingerstyle, bottleneck or anything else, the all-mahogany G9240 Alligator Biscuit Roundneck resonator guitar with deluxe appointments projects its distinctively swampy tone all the way to the back door of any dancehall. Like all fine Gretsch resonator guitars, the vital feature of the G9240 is the Gretsch "Ampli-Sonic™" diaphragm (resonator cone). Hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99-percent pure aluminum, the Ampli-Sonic diaphragm yields an impressive quality and volume of tone.
- Finish:Vintage Semi-gloss
- Top Material:Laminated Mahogany
- Back & Sides Material:Laminated Mahogany
- Body Bracing:Internal Sound-well
- Neck Wood:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:Round
- Fingerboard Material:Padauk
- Fingerboard Inlay:Abalone Dot
- Binding:Aged White/Black/White
- Number of Frets:19 (12 to body)
- Scale Length:25"
- Tuning Machines:Grover Sta-Tite Die-cast
- Bridge Material:Hard Maple bridge, Ampli-Sonic Biscuit resonator cone
- Nut/Saddle Material:Bone nut, Ebony/Maple saddle
- Nut Width:1.75"
- Strings:D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light, .012-.053