Jackson JS11 Dinky - Gloss Black
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson® JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The JS Series Dinky™ JS11 features a poplar body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability. The flat 12” radius amaranth fingerboard allows for easier chording, feels great for rhythm playing and handles bends well during lead playing.
A pair of Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets cranks out clear tone with plenty of girth, and can be shaped with a three-way toggle switch and single volume and tone controls.
Other features include 22 jumbo frets and all-black hardware, including the synchronized fulcrum tremolo bridge, die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Amaranth
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson High Output Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast