Marshall DSL20CR 20-Watt Tube Combo Amplifier
OUT OF STOCK
This item is not currently in stock but is available for purchase. You can contact our Internet sales department at email@example.com for inquiries about expected delivery dates.
The next generation of the Marshall DSL series amps are laden with Marshall tone, features and functionality for the novice, as well as pros performing on the world's biggest stages. The new DSL models feature adjustable power settings, which delivers all-valve tone and feel, at any volume, from bedroom to stage. The new technology adjusts power to the valves, instead of just turning off valve stages, allowing the amp to remain articulate and dynamic. Some innovative tweaks to the EQ circuitry have given the new DSLs even greater tonal flexibility. The EQ section of the new DSLs can deliver exactly what your ears are looking for. Marshall's partnership with Softube® has led to the creation of award-winning plug-ins, as well as exceptional tone in Marshall's CODE digital amps. The same team is responsible for the development of the new emulated output feature, found in the DSL series. Both the headphone out, and line out on the DSL models boast incredibly accurate emulation of the famed 1960 cabinet. The DSL is now more versatile than ever, with new features including discrete master volume controls for each channel, built-in reverb and resonance controls.
- Type: Tube
- Number of Channels: 2
- Total Power: 20W (10W power setting)
- Speaker Size: 1 x 12" Celestion Seventy 80 speaker
- Preamp Tubes: 3 x ECC83
- Power Tubes: 2 x EL34
- Reverb: Yes
- EQ: 3-band EQ, Tone Shift, Resonance
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Outputs :2 x 1/4" (8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (internal 16 ohm speaker), 1 x 1/8" (Softube emulated out)
- Effects Loop: Yes
- Footswitch I/O: 1 x 1/4" (channel, effects loop)
- Footswitch Included: Yes, 2-button footswitch
- Construction Material: Black Tolex
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 16.5"
- Width: 19.6"
- Depth: 9.8"
- Weight: 35.9 lbs.