Marshall Studio Vintage 20 Head
OUT OF STOCK
This item is not currently in stock but is available for purchase. You can contact our Internet sales department at email@example.com for inquiries about expected delivery dates.
The Marshall Studio Vintage SV20H captures the infamous 'Plexi' Super Lead valve tone of the mid 1960's Standard Series amp, the 1959SLP, and shrinks into a super-affordable version for the modern player. Based on an amp that inspired generations of iconic guitarists, the Marshall 1959SLP. Marshall Studio Vintage amps deliver the unmistakable tone shaping and harmonics that are expected from the 1959SLP in a portable format. The new SV20H is great for saturated blues tones to biting leads for classic rock, featuring four separate inputs for you to blend your sound, distinctive EQ settings including presence control, a DI output and power reduction.
- 2 x ECC83, 1 x ECC83 (phase splitter) and 2x EL34 Valves
- Single channel with 4 separate inputs
- High and Low sensitivity loudness controls
- 20W or 5W Power Output Switch
- Treble, middle, bass and presence EQ
- 5 x 1/4” jack sockets (16ohm load / 8ohm load / 4ohm load)
- DI output
- Weight: 9.25kg
- Dimensions: 240 x 500 x 230mm