Seagull S6 Original Left-Handed
The award-winning S6 Original Series gets revamped without compromising the classic appeal it is known for. The S6 Original LEFT includes a pressure tested cedar top, a left-handed silver leaf maple neck, a custom polished semi-gloss finish, and a bolder look on the neck, back and sides. The combined tone woods and thin yet durable finish allow the S6 Original LEFT to project with a crisp midrange and tight bottom end; making it a tonal essential for any player
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Left-/Right-handed: Left-handed
- Color: Natural
- Finish: Semi-gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Cedar
- Back & Sides Wood: Laminated Wild Cherry
- Neck Wood: Silver Leaf Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 21
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut/Saddle Material: Tusq nut/Compensated saddle
- Nut Width: 1.8"
- Body Length: 19.8"
- Body Width: 15.87" Lower Bout, 11.38" Upper Bout
- Body Depth: 4.9"
- Manufacturer Part Number: 046423