Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH - Daphne Blue
SQUIER MINI JAZZMASTER HH
Fender first released their legendary offset model back in the '50s and have been consistently innovating with the instrument ever since. Enter the Squier Mini Jazzmaster HH: a smaller variant of the brands' well-loved icon.
If you're looking for a miniaturised version with the same old-school style and swagger, paired with the world-renowned Fender tone, then this might be just the guitar for you.
Just like with their full-size instruments, the construction quality is excellent here. Featuring a sleek, lightweight poplar body and a highly-playable C shaped maple neck, the guitar is perfect for beginners who want to just pick up and play.
A pair of Squier humbucking pickups (boasting three-way switching) deliver excellent sound and tonal variety, while you'll stay in tune for longer thanks to a smart, hardtail bridge.
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Mini Jazzmaster
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Scale Length: 22.75”
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.60”
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast Sealed
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: White Plastic
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Standard Humbucking
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Weight: 8.35 lbs