Taylor 224ce-K DLX w/ Case
Players who love the sound and look of Hawaiian koa will appreciate the Taylor 224ce-K DLX, a Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric guitar with a solid koa top and layered koa back and sides. Tonally, expect koa's lustrous midrange and top-end sparkle, plus a dash of warmth in the low end that keeps things remarkably balanced. The slender Taylor neck makes for comfortable fretting, while the Venetian cutaway provides access to the highest frets on the genuine ebony fretboard. Visually, the 224ce-K DLX is appointed to inspire, sporting a full-body gloss finish with a shaded edgeburst that showcases koa's natural coloration. This model ships with ES2 electronics and a deluxe hardshell case.
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Color: Shaded Edgeburst
- Finish: Gloss
- Top Wood: Solid Hawaiian Koa
- Back & Sides Wood: Layered Koa with Koa veneer
- Body Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern
- Binding: Black
- Neck Wood: Sapele
- Fingerboard Material: West African Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Italian Acrylic Small Diamonds
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Tuning Machines: Gold
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Nut/Saddle Material: NuBone/Micarta
- Nut Width: 1.6875"
- Electronics: ES2
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Case/Gig Bag: Hardshell Case